Every cent invested in the community goes to organizations which is used in creating jobs, spreading education, building cost effective houses, protecting environment and various other social needs. Before lending to any organization, it is very much essential to screen each organization they lend to in order to test their authenticity.
Investments are usually made through small community channels like banks, loan funders, micro financial institutions and credit unions and is very closely tied to investing in the society which focuses on improving communities by offering loans to fund business, or any small scale industries or finance housing.
This kind of community investment comprises of different professional people and their actual responsibility is mainly to take care of community investment programs in the business setting. Hence, the main role of this kind of community investment is to provide an excellent platform for sharing and discussing best and not so encouraging practices, involve yourself in peer networking, concentrate on the personal development and then share their resources to enhance this kind of profession.
What is meant by Community Investing?
There are two major community investment channels – public and private community investment and these channels along with other not so well served communities in order to provide credit, training, capital, etc., to these communities would surely lack otherwise. Community investment serves a lot of initiatives and some of the major areas it helps to finance are as mentioned below –
- needed services like healthcare, accessibility to food, education, availability of job openings, affordable living, easy access to transport, child care and many more.
- Economical developmental activities like development of infrastructure and creating job avenues.
- Communities which are sustainable and mixed use or income growth, community focussed environmental systems.
These community opportunities are available at various levels where investors and institutions such as community banks,credit union banks are very popular amongst investment options, but the opportunities to invest in different investment options like private and public are easily available and you have to make your exact choice.
Why do you need community investment?
- The tools and skills that are provided by the community investment programs provide individuals or organizations which are used to improve the quality of life, family communities and many more.
- If you need the right path for ownership of a property, then you should be choosing community investment.
- The investment strategy is modified to such an extent that it is very convenient to individuals as well as communities.
- You can also avail networking opportunities with other corporate funders and develop a close partnership, discuss any upcoming issues, take care of real time problems with innovative tools and action plans.
- A growing market definitely exists for community investment programs which supports varying returns in the financial outcomes with a series of impacts on the community.
- There is an immediate impact on federal welfare programs when people gain better economic access in the community, with the increase in total domestic product, wealth and production